Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Comment Published With Thanks.

Comment:
"Oh Ji Ho will come to hk on 27 May.
his flight will be around 10.30am in the morning~!"

The above is the comment left which I declined to publish because it was unsubstantiated.

My response:
Dear Anon,
If you have information like this in the future, please identify yourself and supply a source. You can do this by writing a note to us through the contact button in the "About Me" section.

I always want good information, and am very happy when I get it. I also always credit the person sending it to me.

Don't be shy. You are appreciated.
Ann
**************
This morning I received an article from A. Ho, a correspondant from Hong Kong, verifying the visit by Oh Ji Ho.

The article and photos are published at my site, and can be seen there by clicking on this link: Oh Ji Ho, out and about.

Sorry, I'm too tired to post it here also.
Ann

No comments: